SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Support sales team for customers’ new inquiries including preparation of costing. Coordinate with factory HOD towards customers’ inquiries.
- Development of new products.
- Increase brand awareness – organize promotional activities such as events, product exhibitions, campaigns on social media or etc.
- Devise and present ideas and strategies.
- Liaise with government agencies & suppliers.
- Travel abroad for customer visitation, attend international exhibition and etc.
- Conduct market surveys and reports as required. Prepare analysis as requested.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in relevant field or equivalent
- Possess positive working attitude, initiative, result driven, independent, self-motivated and a good team player
- Good spoken and written in English. Good command in Mandarin and foreign language(s) will be an added advantage
- Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply
- Preferable with working experience
- Responsible for daily production target achievement of allocated area.
- Ensure production quality and safety standards are complied with.
- Direct, control and motivate production staff in all aspects affecting work performance.
- Provide production records and other performance indices to the Plant Manager whenever required.
- Ensure subordinates comply with the QMS procedures and instructions.
- Update malfunction process and suggest solution to the Plant Manager.
- Liaise with the concerned departments to ensure production goals are realized.
- Responsible to ensure their section tools are in good condition and which tools need to be calibrate, are calibrated.
- Analyze and monitor, identify and carry out continual improvements activities.
- Responsible to train and identify skilled employees.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Working experience in manufacturing industry
- Possess good interpersonal and supervisory skill
- Able to work independently
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR
- Responsible to assist the production supervisors and monitoring program schedules.
- Help in the quality control process and solve technical problems related to all activities on the floor.
- Responsible to examine the products, observing the operation of machines, maintaining cleanliness and monitoring measurement specifications.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling operations including labor, maintenance and priorities.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Able to work overtime and shift
- Being able to use measuring tools
- Having problem solving skills
- Provide emergency or unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service – reduce the breakdown time at minimal level.
- Perform mechanic skills – mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manual and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities. To carry out the facility maintenance independently or suing sub-contractor, to fit in its schedule.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Defect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Record, report and document all machine breakdowns properly.
- Ensure all preventive maintenance checklist and tools change programme are updated.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas. To implement improvement activity to production facility to upgrading of productivity and safety.
- Minimum STPM/”O” Level/Diploma, higher STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U in others or equivalent. (Any additional certificate related to Mechanical and Electronic is an advantage)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Able to do overtime work
- Assist QA Assistant to initiate, implement and maintain safe and quality conformance in various stages.
- Carry out reporting on some necessary products measuring, testing and calibration that related to the aspects on products functionality and reliability.
- Perform analytical testing and resolve product non-conformance issues. Ensure non-conforming parts are properly identified and segregated as well as to follow up on the disposition of the parts.
- Check associated quality records and make reports on any failure that leads to non-conformity.
- Update and maintain of inspection result/record.
- Verification and maintenance of test equipment.
- Execute, review and to improve current quality plan to achieve the requisite product quality standard.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate or equivalent
- Able to work overtime
- Preferable with some basic analytical skills
We are keen to look for the Student with education background as per below :
- Science – Chemical
During the internship period, candidate will be exposed to these areas :
- Candidate will assist in execution of assigned projects
- Work with production teams to ensure cost effective, high quality and timely delivery of products
- Responsible to coordinate and work out necessary report/paperwork related to production
- Analyze collected data for continues improvement